Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year 2014.

Wow, this has been a busy and somewhat difficult year.

I could complain, but I honestly think that the hard times I had this year presented themselves as obstacles which I needed to complete. Lessons more than anything. And boy, did I learn! As much as I thought I was mature before, I wasn't. I turned 20 this year, but it took me some time to know what being an "adult" means. And even now, I think I'm still learning.

Life can bring you down sometimes, and no matter how hard you try you cannot change the way other people act or think. All you can do is change and improve yourself.

That saying that goes "Happiness comes from the inside..." is totally true. You can't lead a positive and awesome life if you feel sad and gloomy on the inside. Faking it doesn't work either by the way, it just postpones the fall.

This New Year (and every new day, actually) is an opportunity for everyone to start from scratch. To pick yourself up and get it together. Take control of your life. Don't complain about what you don't have, work with what you do have. And make the best of it. Realize that you could be living the life of your dreams, right now. You never know if tomorrow will come, so make every moment worthwhile.



Happy New Year, and may 2014 be the BEST ONE! Make it so!

*kisskiss* - Adrienne.


No comments:

Post a Comment