Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wednesday Morning.

God, I have such a love/hate view towards mornings. Usually, I like getting up early on account that I suffer from insomnia and spend most of my night time hours wide awake. So naturally, waking up early isn't that easy for me. I really would love to change this about myself; I've had the worst experiences trying to fall asleep but once I've fallen asleep, I CAN'T WAKE UP. Seriously, it's like I'm dead.

Anyway, since about two years ago I've been taking sleeping pills (not the addictive type, though), and they work just fine for me. One at night usually does the trick. I did this last night and I went to bed early (11:30 or so) BUT woke up in the middle of the night at 4 a.m. I've had this happen to me quite a few times, and I absolutely loathe it.

To cease my whining ( I have been doing a lot of that lately, haha!), I really think it's time for me to re focus on my life goals and plans.What better time to organize my whole life again than the upcoming New Year?! I am very excited. I considered this period of time to be sort of a vacation. I am good and ready to start preparing myself for college. I will start attending next fall, yikes! But I will be spending the next six or seven months without going to school, so I HAVE to get a job. Some extra money never hurts, and I really want to be busy doing something else than only caring for myself. I think a excellent job option would be teaching. I love kids, I love English, and I have some decent communication skills. So, I'll give that a try I think.

Here's the inspirational/motivational quote of the day, and have a GREAT one!



Time to get some coffee!

*kisskiss* - Adrienne.

No comments:

Post a Comment