Sunday, October 13, 2013

Halloween Costumes.

I have a few vague ideas of what I would like to be for Halloween. But I really don't want to put much effort into it. My few ideas, are the following:

  1. Hogwarts student (preferably from Hufflepuff), I LOVE Harry Potter and I  think it'd be nice  to feel like a part of his universe for at least one night.
  2. Snow White, everybody tells me I look exactly like her. The princess I mean. White skin and dark hair. I like looking like her, and lately I've been rocking my red lipstick looks, so I might try it out Disney-style. 
  3. Blair Waldorf, I'm a HUGE Gossip Girl fan, and not that Blair is my favorite character. No wait, she totally is. Along with Serena of course. So, maybe this will be the Halloween I actually decide to sport a headband and a private school uniform with heels?
  4. Some character from a famous pop culture movie or TV show. Maybe the dead cheerleader from American Horror Story? Or even Violet Harmon? I don't know, something original. But that I can easily explain to people who I am supposed to be. 

Got any ideas? I really need to decide what I want to be for Halloween. Even though I haven't been invited to a party for it yet, haha. So that's got to happen first I guess. 
Last year I did attend a party though, and a friend and I decided we'd go as bath puffs. It was a cute costume, we got a lot of nice remarks about it. 
I'm the one on the left, btw.

I could always go Trick or Treating, joke! Anyway, I will post whatever I decide to go as. 

*kisskiss* - Adrienne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment